
Well, at least that's how I would define myself after I went through my first computer bag during my Extension Internship. Walking up and down Old Main for work with my computer in this case sure did do some wear and tear on the handles and straps of this thing.
Also, my BOSS For Kids material, a resource that teaches kids how to become entrepreneurs and start their own businesses, is now online, which makes me feel pretty official too. Check it out!
http://extension.usu.edu/boss/ Just click on BOSS For Kids on the left table and again on the title in the middle of the screen.


Here are a few pictures I just have to share! I was walking down Old Main one day and noticed how magnificent the valley and mountains looked. (These pictures don't do justice.) I love where we live and think that it is one of the most beautiful places!
2 comments:
The mountains do look beautiful on this picture. We do live in a pretty valley. I read your project that you wrote and it was excellent. Yes! You are an official business woman! :)
March 5, 2011 Sat. Night 11:10 p.m.
Erica! Congratulations To You. How exciting to win the lst attendant in the beauty pageant at the Ellen Eccles tonight. Seventeen girls would be stiff competition but so happy that you did such a tremendous job. I am proud of your accomplishment. I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment