Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Break

Christmas break is now over and I am heading back to school tomorrow. This past three weeks of my Winter Break have been so fun! I have especially enjoyed spending time with with my family and friends celebrating the Christmas season. Here are just a few pictures of the break.

This is my brother Nathan and I before my friend Christmas party. My friends and I were to dress up like older adults for the party, so I threw on a wig. Getting ready for the party was pretty fun because my family started playing with wigs and we took some pretty funny pictures. We also laughed at how much some of us look like my mom with our short red hair.

For Christmas Eve, my family celebrated with my mom's side of the family at Aunt Pam and Uncle Gary's house. It sure was fun to visit with family, watch the younger kids put on a live nativity, and to open presents. What a fun night!

The kids begged my parents to let Lily in the house on Christmas morning so that we could have a "Cabelas" Christmas, like the pictures in the magazine with the dog by the Christmas tree. Christmas morning is the best. There is always a lot of excitement in the house early in the morning on Christmas.

On Christmas Day my family rode over to Bear River to see my dad's side of the family and celebrate with them. While there we were able to see a lot of family which was fun.

This past Saturday my family and I cross country skied up Green Canyon. The canyon was so beautiful with the snow covered trees creating a canopy of white on the trail above our heads. Everyone in my family had such a good time and I hope we go again. I enjoy building memories with those I love, and I am grateful for the opportunities I have to do so.


No comments: