Sunday, September 13, 2009

19 Years Old!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On September 13th I turned 19 years old!!! For the last little while I have been thinking that if I were a guy, I'd be going on a mission! That is really wild to think about, but it definitely puts life into perspective. My birthday sure was great as I celebrated with all of my family. In the morning I awoke to a giant birthday banner hanging over the stairs complete with cute notes from each family member. What a great way to wish a Happy Birthday! After church we ate a very yummy dinner complete with a pink confetti cake. Later that evening I opened presents and we also played a game of "Phase 10". I had such a great birthday and I am so blessed for the wonderful 19 years I have had so far!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Erica what a beautiful girl you are!!!! Hope you had a wonderful
19th BIRTHDAY!!!! Sounds like you had a fun 19th Birthday!!!! Did you make any Birthday wishes? If you did,I hope all your wishes come true!!!
Love "always" Melissa Carter

the rutledge's- said...

Erica-- great pictures. I miss you guys alot. You know, when I was your age I was just meeting JD...you never know what could happen!